Japan Visa Page

Work permit, residency, application requirements

Child of Japanese Citizen

Child of Japanese National Visa

The “child of Japanese national visa” is a type of visa granted to the children of Japanese nationals, i.e. non-Japanese applicants who have a Japanese parent or ex-Japanese nationals who have obtained a different nationality and thus have forfeited their Japanese nationality, etc., subject to the fulfillment of certain conditions.

The child of Japanese National Visa is a very strong visa, generally stronger than all of the visas based on activities (work visa etc.). Holders of this visa are permitted to engage in all types of work, with no restrictions on work type or working hours (or may choose not to work if being supported or if there are other means of supporting his/her living). Under this visa, it is possible to apply for permanent residency earlier than work visa holders.

Visa consulting, visa structuring and application services

Contact us for free initial consulting or to inquire about visa options and services. Whether you are an individual with new career plans or questions/concerns regarding your visa status, or a corporation seeking a smooth and efficient solution to facilitate your hiring process or in search of an accredited agency to submit visa applications on behalf of your employees, contact us to discuss your needs. Personalized visa solutions and services by an accredited Immigration agency available in both native English and Japanese.

update: 2015-02-26

This website has been prepared by June Advisors Group The material on this website is intended for general informational purposes only, not for specific legal advice. Please note that we will not be responsible in any way for any damages or losses arising in connection with the use of any information on our websites or our free initial e-mail consulting.