Japan Visa Page

Work permit, residency, application requirements


Student Visa

This is not a work visa, but has been classified into this category as it is a visa based on activities, similar to a work visa. The student visa on its own does not permit its holder to engage in any paid activities. However, holders of the student visa may engage in part-time paid activities up to 28 hours a week upon obtaining a special permit at the Immigration Office.

Visa consulting, visa structuring and application services

Contact us for free initial consulting or to inquire about visa options and services. Whether you are an individual with new career plans or questions/concerns regarding your visa status, or a corporation seeking a smooth and efficient solution to facilitate your hiring process or in search of an accredited agency to submit visa applications on behalf of your employees, contact us to discuss your needs. Personalized visa solutions and services by an accredited Immigration agency available in both native English and Japanese.

update: 2015-02-26

This website has been prepared by June Advisors Group The material on this website is intended for general informational purposes only, not for specific legal advice. Please note that we will not be responsible in any way for any damages or losses arising in connection with the use of any information on our websites or our free initial e-mail consulting.